Thursday, April 12, 2012

Taming larger pets?

[:1]Is there any point to taming a larger pet of the same type?

If you tame a green tarantula at level 5, you get a level 10 pet [same level as you?].

Then you work your way along and find a level 8 or 9 tarantula that's larger.

Any point in taming the larger one?

Do you get a larger pet, or one that can grow to higher level?

Pets level along with you after you tame them?

Or not?

I've seen "Starter Pets" level along with me, but not clear about pets that I tame.

I've looked at some of the guides, but they don't say.

Thanks

wp|||And I assume that new pets continue to grow.

Just got a larger Owl and it shrunk as I tamed it to the same size as the last one.



wp|||All Pets level along with the players. Size increases as you level up. Once a pet is tamed it automatically levels up to your level (i.e. a level 40 hunter taming a level 5 spider will find the spider will become level 40 when tamed).

So in short, if u see a bigger version of the pet u have, no point in taming the new one as it will shrink once tamed, and they would have the same skills anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment