Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dailies and where to go?

Where does one obtain dailies at level 70. I'm looking at wow wiki but most of them are for level 76-80 i thought there were some level 70 ones out of org? I might be wrong. Anyone?|||I dont know around Org, I know that there are a few around Shattrath, and then there are the netherwing ones, the ogrilaa ones and the ones in Sketis. But most of them are on the shattered sun isle.|||The Rokk in Shattrath offers cooking dailies, Old Man Barlo outside offers fishing dailies.|||The Sunwell isle place has dailies for level 70|||Doing the Netherwing quests will provide some nice dailies|||Quote:








Doing the Netherwing quests will provide some nice dailies




I always wanted to get my netherwing drake, but even doing those dailies at 70+ they were super tedious.|||Quote:








I always wanted to get my netherwing drake, but even doing those dailies at 70+ they were super tedious.




Yes, It became incredibly mind numbingly boring, my main gripe was the poor drop rates and distance from quest giver to mobs.|||Really? I've heard Netherwing is mad easy at 70+ mainly because no one does it anymore and you can just charge in, get a crap load of eggs, and roll on.

Edit: And to the OC: Sunwell Island is THE place to go for dailies at 70. I got my epic flying there. And that was BEFORE you got it at Honor Hold/Thrallmar with the faction discount. (Combined also with the Netherwing Dailies)|||what do you get from the sunwell daileys? Just xp?|||http://www.wowwiki.com/Shattered_Sun_Offensive

No comments:

Post a Comment