Thursday, April 19, 2012

Everything you need to know about WoW

A year ago I made a great tutorial on how to play this game. I highly suggest any newcomers visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6eDuWaQEo for concise information on questing, leveling up, combat, etc. Feel free to pass it around. Thanks!|||/facepalm.|||I'll see your /facepalm and raise you a /head-to-desk.|||I see your /head-to-desk and raise you a|||grrr. I'd ask for that 6:33 of my life back but I stopped watching after 30-40 seconds.|||You actually watched it? I never click any link from a 1-poster, even if it looks legit.

...Ren|||I moused over it and watched the first 10 second....|||I clicked and recognised it for the embarresment it was last time it was posted|||Oooo I loved the hat/helm! very sexy indeed.|||Quote:








You actually watched it? I never click any link from a 1-poster, even if it looks legit.

...Ren




Because he will do evil evil things to you when you watch his youtube video.

Stop the paranoia.

No comments:

Post a Comment