Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beserker Stance

I can't find the quest "The Islander". I've been looking for about two hours now (in game and online). It's ridiculous.

I'm a lvl 36 fury spec'd Night Elf Warrior and I've been told to look in Stormwind (nothing), Ironforge (nothing) and even Darnassus (still nout') and if I'm perfectly honest, I'm a tad ticked off.

Can anyone tell me what's up? Where can I look for this quest if its nowhere to be seen. I've even checked the NPCs to see if the quest is now grey, but I still can't find it!

Thanks in advance, guys - I hope you can help lol.|||http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:The_Islander

Try Wu Shen in Stormwind - http://www.wowwiki.com/Wu_Shen

The power of google wins through again..... 2hours? Took me 22 seconds :)|||No offense, Erinion, but how retarded do you think I am?

I've looked in stormwind. Tried ALL the trainers, nothing.

Next time, when you help someone, don't point out the obvious, because when they say they've tried for two hours your sarcastic, obvious comments don't make them feel any better. I appreciate you trying but if i wanted to be told to use google, I would've done.

=/|||Hey, he offers the quest to any warrior at level 30 or above and according to all websites he's your man.

Are you sure you've checked him? He's with the other Warrior Trainers in Stormwind. If he's not offering you the quest then contact a GM in game - or it is possible you have to speak to Kelv Sternhammer in Ironforge (but seems unlikely).

Sorry you felt I spoke out of turn, but when someone asks for a quest location and every piece of information points to the one single alliance NPC, what are we supposed to do? Make something up? Not give out that info?|||Yeah, still nothing. I'll contact the GM, thanks for the help.

And I guess I was just a little pissed that, after 2 hours of asking people, etc., somone pointed me at google and WoWwiki xD|||No probs.

Let us know what the problem was. One day someone will come here with the same issue and your reply may save them some time :)|||Did you actually go and talk to WU?

If you're a 36 Warrior and the quest is 30 then it's likely low level and won't show on your map unless you have low level quests tracking turned on. You may see an "!" when you mouse over Wu.



In the end, there can only be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment