Saturday, April 21, 2012

I need some help.. Not sure what to do!

Spamming threads in multiple forums sure isn't a way to get help...|||Quote:








So I played WoW about a year ago for about a month only.. so Im still a Noob lol and now I'm going to buy membership again..

But last time I got hacked. I ended up getting my account back, and I changed the password and everything.

I was wondering if I should continue to use the same account, or make one with a new email address.

Im pretting sure your not allowed to have two accounts though and I'm not sure but I think you need to get a new CD key.

Im just confused right now lol, someone please help out.




1. Use the same account. Invest in an authenticator.

2. You can have as many accounts as you're willing to pay for. My household has three....which meant three different copies of the core game, three different copies of The Burning Crusade, three different copies of Wrath of the Lich King, and yes, three separate monthly payments.|||Quote:








2. You can have as many accounts as you're willing to pay for. My household has three....which meant three different copies of the core game, three different copies of The Burning Crusade, three different copies of Wrath of the Lich King, and yes, three separate monthly payments.




You forgot the part where they are neatly standing next to eachother on a shelf . You really need to put that on a keybind or sth .|||Quote:








You forgot the part where they are neatly standing next to eachother on a shelf . You really need to put that on a keybind or sth .




(Glances around the monitor at the shelf) I know it gets old, but that's the easiest, best, most obvious way I've ever managed to find that expresses what needs to be done.|||Nice one there...now it looks like i started the thread...|||Quote:








Nice one there...now it looks like i started the thread...




I'm fairly certain I flubbed the threads merger on this one. Not sure what happened but...my abject apologies.|||Quote:








Nice one there...now it looks like i started the thread...




lol. I was wondering wtf you were doing.|||Quote:








lol. I was wondering wtf you were doing.




Trying to hack your account and shard your purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment