Saturday, April 21, 2012

Question about hairstyles!

This is probably a stupid question but I thought I'd try, I'm going to get WoW real soon and had a question about the human male hairstyles, are there any hairstyles that are like short/shaved hair? I kinda want my guy to look somewhat like me and I have short hair.

See I have short ass hair and was just wondering if that kinda hairstyle was in the game, sorry for the stupid question but thought I'd try! Thanks.|||I know there are bald human males. I know there human males with short hair. I know tonsure is an option. Whether or not they come in buzz cuts...not sure.|||Ahh ok, thank you!|||Quote:








Ahh ok, thank you!




And........ once you create your character (yes, there is a range of hairstyles from bald(ish) to long and wild) and get him up to about level 20, he's going to be able to get hats or helmets.

I have to warn you that most of the hats/helmets are pretty strange and unflattering. Many look like overturned buckets. Blizzard has taken care of this, though, by giving you an option.

You can go to 'Interface' and opt to have your guy's hat/helmet not show as you play. He still gains all the benefits of it, though, in terms of armour and whatnot.|||whoa thats creepy! you look exactly like someone I used to work with. you don't happen to be a scuba diving instructor do you?|||I thought the pic was of Lewis Hamilton when I saw it !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Hamilton|||Thats cool about the helmets and stuff. No I'm not a scuba diving instructor haha, that would be cool though. Lewis Hamilton haha, I do kinda resemble him somewhat haha.|||Quote:








There are various unique hairstyles! How funny is that! Isn�t it? If there are various unique hairstyles then how come all of them are �unique�! Well, jokes apart! The idea is to get one of the most attractive hairstyle for yourself from the numerous haircut styles and ideas, that we already know. There are various reasons for a person to search for the unique hairstyles, like a prom night, the wedding or any special occasion for that matter. Well, the following article deals with the most unique haircuts from which you can select the most unique style for yourself.




Its amazing how someone can say so much without actually SAYING anything|||Lol, wow Incoge...

Did you ever get WoW, btw, KevinB?

No comments:

Post a Comment