Thursday, April 19, 2012

What add-on shows your enemys health points?

In almost every PVP video I see the person has an add-on that shows their targets Health and mana without them having to run their mouse over the bar. I want to use this add-on so I am wondering what its name is :D thanks.|||I use X-Perl.|||X-perl looks extremely complicated and it looks like it covers half of the screen lol. Is there anything that will just show my enemys (and my) health/mana? I'm trying to take it one step at a time.|||It's not complicated.

You can also set the size of the windows. There are others but X-Perl is what I use.|||I'm not 100% sure of the name, but gladius often gets used during arena|||If I'm correctly understanding what you want, you can do it without any addons. Go into the Interface menu, and I believe under "Status text" are options to turn on the health/mana information text for various units like yourself, your target, ect.|||I use X-Perl too|||Quote:








If I'm correctly understanding what you want, you can do it without any addons. Go into the Interface menu, and I believe under "Status text" are options to turn on the health/mana information text for various units like yourself, your target, ect.






That's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment