Thursday, April 19, 2012

how to make money?

I"m new to world of warcraft and I'm curious about how to make money in the game|||Kill mobs. Complete quests. Equals in game money.|||Important tip:

Spend nearly nothing. Helps a lot I find.|||gathering profs are pretty good while leveling|||Sell everything you can on the AH...save nothing.|||Quote:








Important tip:

Spend nearly nothing. Helps a lot I find.




This. Don't get tempted to buy equipment or trade goods in the AH. Instead go out mining/herbing/skinning, and only spend gold on stuff you really need.|||You can level just fine on quest rewards and stuff you get out of dungeons. Start using the Dungeon Finder at level 15 to get into random dungeons. This will get you all the gear you need -- DON'T be tempted to buy it at inflated prices from the AH.

...Ren|||I can make you money via the auction house, I will require some of your money to start this process, and I do charge a fee of 30%, otherwise do as the above posters suggested.|||Err, sometimes the best idea isn't "put everything on the AH" because "of the boar" honestly won't sell except for maybe one or two people who don't understand the game, or someone who's going to DE it.|||"of the Boar" = "of the Shard"

...Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment