Saturday, April 21, 2012

I have just been cheated, is there anywhere I can get reliable wow gold?

I have just been cheated by a little ****ty gold site, my gold was ordered three days ago but unbelievably i haven�t received it up to now!!! I have phoned the customer service again and again and again but I get no more response than waiting!

I am really curious that, if the gold comes from outer space, for I have to spend three days or even more time to wait.

I hope that there will be some one who can understand my angst, and tell me how to deal with the days without wow.|||No sympathy here. You get what you deserve.|||I'm just waiting for the follow-up spam post, advertising a real trustworthy site.|||Quote:








I have phoned the customer service again and again and again but I get no more response than waiting!




You have to call the blizzard customer service and explain them that you bought gold and it didint arrive. They will then help you.|||

And here, boys and girls, is only part of the reason why we wholeheartedly suggest NOT purchasing gold.|||To be sure, this can't have been a serious post... and if it were, well, take Twoflower's advice and run with it.|||Learn something new every day. Apparently gold comes from outer space.|||Is there a more generic name than 'Mary Smith'? That alone ought to have alerted everyone to the fact that this is another questionable first post.|||Quote:




is there anywhere I can get reliable wow gold?




No.



Ten characters.|||Ten characters is a great way to SPEND gold. :D

...Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment