Saturday, April 21, 2012

Banned /starting up again

Just to clear it.

I was dumb enough to buy gold, and got the punishment for it as a perm ban.

Guts as I just got my hunter to 70 (first character ever that high), was getting over the huntard anyway.

Well first, if my account gets banned and I make a new one can I be banned for making another one or is that alright?

Secondly, im playing a lock. Good idea/bad idea?

Thanks for any suggestions just wanna clear stuff up.|||You wont get banned on a new account for things that you did with your old account.

If playing a warlock is a good idea or not depends. Do you have fun playing him ? If yes, then it is a good idea.

And yes, buying gold is bad :)|||Ahh cheers, I'm not sure ae just hate leveling anything below about 30 I will level him up and see what its like with dungeons and stuff and then decide I guess?|||On the warlock question:

I like Hunters a lot but couldn't get used to the Warlock. I had much more downtime because of mana issues (until life tap starts working properly, around lvl 40). Demons don't hold agro as well as Hunter pets. I play a lot of Battlegrounds while I level and founds that Warlocks aren't as strong as Hunters (though this changes dramatically at higher levels). And I found that with the WL DoTs it's hard to control my agro in (low-level) instances.

If you like having a pet but don't want to make another Hunter, the Warlock may be your best choice. If you want easy solo leveling, I can recommend a Rogue or Paladin (and maybe a Shaman). If you play a lot of PvP like me, Rogue or Hunter are probably your best choices.|||If you don't mind not having a pet, pick a druid, get 4 classes rolled into one|||I've learned something from this thread. I thought if you were permanently banned, that was it. I realise there are ways of signing on and not identifying yourself as the guy they'd banned, but I suppose I thought Blizzard was clairvoyant and would know it was you.|||Blizzard bans the account, not the individual. If you want to buy a new game with a new account and start from scratch, Blizzard will be more than willing to take your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment