Thursday, April 19, 2012

Getting close to 80

Hello, Ive been playng 4 months now and now have a lvl 78 Preist, a lvl 63 Rogue, a lvl 63 DK and a lvl 40 Hunter. (yes ive been playing a lot!)

Taking my preist to 80 is becoming a struggle, but i have to grind away. I really want to know what I can look forward to when I reeach lvl 80? Is there anything i should be doing now to prepair? I cant wait to go on raids, all i see are raids being spammed and I can join none as im noob no good GS.

I have about 2k honor pts, now, and about 50 justice pts, should i be spending them?

I just wanna know what people suggest I aim for, I weant nice shiny armour and enough potions, thats all, I dont really care for gold so much, i just want enough to buy me stuff.

Is there a must do list or anything? I just bought 500g flying so I can fly about (essential in northerend)

thanks|||Get all your chars to 80, max out you professions and then wait for Cataclysm. Almost every piece of gear you pickup in in raids or heroics at level 80 will be replaced by level 82-83 in cata. You'd be seriously pissed off if you spent the next 2 months gearing up your Priest for nothing.|||Agree with Erinion. Once a char reaches 80 put him on hold until Cata.|||Heck, I'd even suggest just getting them to 78 or so and see if you can pick up any new quests at that level (does anyone know - are all of the new high level quest areas starting at 80, or at 78 - similar to BC at 58 and WotLK at 68?). At least with the BC and WotLK stuff, it's a faster leveling experience if you are below the cutoff point (in this case, sub-80) because they usually increase the leveling amounts for the new expansion...|||Quote:








Heck, I'd even suggest just getting them to 78 or so and see if you can pick up any new quests at that level (does anyone know - are all of the new high level quest areas starting at 80, or at 78 - similar to BC at 58 and WotLK at 68?). At least with the BC and WotLK stuff, it's a faster leveling experience if you are below the cutoff point (in this case, sub-80) because they usually increase the leveling amounts for the new expansion...




I believe the new areas only have quests for those at 80 and above, not 78. So we'll still be levelling our Worgens and Goblins to 80 in Northrend before we venture back to Azeroth.|||Interesting, thanks guys, ill try to get my DK to 80 ;p|||Quote:








I believe the new areas only have quests for those at 80 and above, not 78. So we'll still be levelling our Worgens and Goblins to 80 in Northrend before we venture back to Azeroth.




Well, darn. I really liked the quick 2 levels heading into each new expansion's areas... it gave me something else to shoot for that wasn't there beforehand...

No comments:

Post a Comment