Thursday, April 19, 2012

New to WoW, gamer since birth

Just as the title says, I am a new World of Warcraft player. I had originally tried the trial 3 times before, but this 4th time I actually gave it more time and the game has started to "consume" me. I hadn't played a game for 6 hours strait for about a whole year until I played the WoW trial a few days ago.

I currently have a Level 17 Human Paladin and Level 3 Gnome Rouge (lol) and I have done over 100 Quests on the Paladin. I have had experience in MMORPG's as I played the game RuneScape for a good 3 years, but as soon as I payed for the World of Warcraft I made sure my RuneScape membership wouldn't recur. I not only play MMORGP's, but I am also into FPS's, both PC and Xbox 360. (I find Xbox Live has a nice system, not to mention i'm a Junior in High School, so most of my friends play games on Xbox Live) but I currently don't have my Xbox 360 because I had to sell it so I could help my mother pay for the down payment on our new house, and its killing me because Reach just came out >.<

I don't know much about WoW, but I am learning and enjoying it. I plan to max out quite a few times on different races/classes and eventually get all of the expansions (I don't have any atm) but chances are I will get them for free or for cutting my hair as my uncle offered me money and he plays WoW (Although I haven't told him I play, I will most likely tell him and his son (My cousin) at his 13th Birthday because my cousin also plays lol.

Thats my life story..|||-.-

Rogue.

Not rouge. that's makeup.

Read here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Newbie_Guide|||Quote:








-.-

Rogue.

Not rouge. that's makeup.

Read here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Newbie_Guide




lol yeah sometimes I spell it wrong, I should know how to spell it because I have a dog named rogue :o|||Welcome to the forum and enjoy playing WoW. Any time you have questions feel free to ask.

I don't know what's so lol about Gnomes. They're quite possibly the coolest race in the game and excellent rogues. If only they had Hunters.|||I thought the fact that I mentioned a Level 3 account might be funny to some people :o I like gnomes because from what i've read, they are hard to click on in PVP and they are resistant to the frost effect :p|||hello welcome!|||Gnomes make good projectiles.|||hello, hello welcome|||nice discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment