Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wow Guides?

I am new to WOW and want to have a pretty good feel for the game before the expansion comes out in November. I have been doing some research on a guide to learn how the game operate since there is so much you can do in the game. Has anyone tried this guide? I think I am going to buy it today and wanted some feedback?

(clickbank link deleted, love Semii)|||Personally I would never pay for a guide; there is plenty of info available on free websites such as Wowwiki.com.

Perhaps this guide gives you a smoother ride while you're learning the game and leveling your first character, but I enjoyed finding things out for myself.|||1. We don't like advertisers.

2. There are plenty of FREE and decent guides out there.|||There's very few guides that are actually worth paying for. I suggest you simply use the various WoW Wikis to help you. There's a large internet out there with a Goldmine of information. Why pay for thats thats already accessable?|||Quote:








I am new to WOW and want to have a pretty good feel for the game before the expansion comes out in November. I have been doing some research on a guide to learn how the game operate since there is so much you can do in the game. Has anyone tried this guide? I think I am going to buy it today and wanted some feedback?

(clickbank link deleted, love Semii)




Buying a guide is spending money unwisely. With every patch things may change ingame and your guide will be out of date. I know there are many on offer, but they're not worth what you will pay for one.

If you want a free and quite good online guide, look at Jame's (yep, the apostrophe goes before the 's'). He puts out some pretty good stuff and it's a help in levelling. I would suggest not using it constantly: you'll miss some of the fun parts if you do as he's created it to level you fairly quickly. But when you're stuck, or you reach one of those plateau bits where you're just not getting anywhere, it's very good. And it doesn't cost a penny. Comes with a nice printable version too.

No comments:

Post a Comment