Thursday, April 19, 2012

Taming a pet...

Hi, I'm a level 69 Hunter..

I've looked up that i can tame the 'Spawn of Uvuros', which is also level 69 but when i click on it, it says 'Creature cannot be tamed'

Anyone know why this is or how i can fix it?

Thanks|||It's a corehound, so it's considered exotic. You can only tame it if you're specced into Beastmastery, specifically the 51-point Beastmaster talent to tame exotic pets.

...Ren|||Oh cheers, makes a lot more sense now haha

Can i dual spec then to be beast mastery and dps then?|||Quote:








Oh cheers, makes a lot more sense now haha

Can i dual spec then to be beast mastery and dps then?




Why not just respec to BM and play that while levelling? I've been doing that with my level 76 Hunter. In fact, it's what most of the websites I looked at recommended for levelling. I may well respec at 80, but for now it's working just fine.|||Note though that you can only use exotic pets while you're in BM spec. If you switch to MM or SV your pet will disappear and you can't call it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment