Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Character Advice Please........

Hello,

I want to create a new character to compliment my excisting toons.

I have a:

Gnome-Warlock (Mining and Blacksmithing)

Night Elf-Druid (Alchemy and Herbalism)

Human-Paladin (Blacksmithing and Mining)

As I'm fairly new I would much appreciate any help with Class/Race and Proffesion of my next character to make.

Thank you|||What do you want to play? What playstyle do you favour? Tanking? Healing? Ranged DPS? Melee DPS? Do you want a pet class, or non-pet class?|||Draenei

Jewelcrafting

?????

Profit|||Go Rogue.

Engineering/Skinning

Use your other toons mining to fuel Engineering and Skinning will provide some leathers you'll need. An NE would be good as a Rogue.|||Quote:








Go Rogue.

Engineering/Skinning

Use your other toons mining to fuel Engineering and Skinning will provide some leathers you'll need. An NE would be good as a Rogue.




Not only leathers, but the skinning bonus (Master of Anatomy) gives crit bonuses, which is pure yum with a rogue. My mage is a skinner/tailor for the same reason.

...Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment