Thursday, April 19, 2012

lv. 5 dwarf help please

Ok so I'm a lv. 5 dwarf (warrior) and I can't use the anvilmar sledge I just got form a quest. It says something about me not having the required proficiency.

Can you guys tell me why I can't use it?

Thanks!|||anyone help please?

it would just take you like a minute to respond =P|||You would need to buy the requisite skill, I believe it's in IronForge for maces. When you get to IF, ask a guard for the weapon masters and they will mark the mini-map for you. It'll cost 10 silver to train it.|||alright, thanks a lot dave!|||Please do not bump your threads, even though it may take a minute for someone to respond, people may be reading other threads or typing out a response to another thread or idling doing something away from keyboard.



Not to mention it's mid afternoon in the US and Canada, depending on time zone some are on lunch or at work. In the EU it's later at night, people might be idle here and actually playing the game.

Eventually someone will read your thread and answer your question, just have a bit of patience and wait. This is better than having a moderator lock your thread for bumping it.... which we do.|||Nice to see someone else needed help with this! I was going to post about it but thanks Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment