Saturday, April 21, 2012

game purchasing

My friend 'Recruited' me, so i downloaded the trial edition of Vanilla. After the 10 days were up, I 'Upgraded' my account so i could play for 30 more days. These 30 days are now up and i want to buy the Expansions (BC & WOTLK) Do i need the buy Vanilla as well even though i have it downloaded to my computer?

Thanks|||Quote:








My friend 'Recruited' me, so i downloaded the trial edition of Vanilla. After the 10 days were up, I 'Upgraded' my account so i could play for 30 more days. These 30 days are now up and i want to buy the Expansions (BC & WOTLK) Do i need the buy Vanilla as well even though i have it downloaded to my computer?

Thanks




If I understand what you've posted... you already bought Vanilla when you 'upgraded' your account.|||Log onto account management at wow-europe.com and on the account page it will say what version of the game you have, plus expansions and what status your account is in.|||And you don't need the expansions until you're

- L55 and want to make a Death Knight

- L58 and want to go to Outland

- want to make a Draenei or Blood Elf

No comments:

Post a Comment