Saturday, April 21, 2012

Problem with updating HELP MEH!

Hi guys

My Problem: When i am launching WoW launcher its an update for new version

So i am trying to update it but when update is launched for about 5-7 minutes my internet connection is turning off and only way to continue it is to restart my PC

I cant instal those updates when i have to restart my computer again and again and again!

Also when my firewall is off the same thing happens

I dont know what to do with this! I realy wanna play WoW

So if any of u guys have any idea pm it here please.|||I was testing it and i have discovered that only when i am launching WoW this thing happens... That means its not fault of my internet connection|||Try getting the updates from a patch mirror like fileplanet.com or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment