Saturday, April 21, 2012

Help activating my account

Basically, a couple of years ago, before the switch to battle.net accounts i played WOW, since then my account has been hacked, so when i tried to recover my account of battle.net i sort of couldn't because whoever had hacked it had already upgraded it with new password new name combination and stuff.

So it was a while ago and i thought i would just start again and get a trial account, my 10 days has finished and now i realize i need to put in a CD key to activate it, or pay �9.99, but of course the CD key is linked to a different account which i cannot access, i dont want to pay another �10 because someone hacked my old account.

Does anyone have an advice for me please?|||If you have your old CD key, you can contact Blizzard Billing and Accounting and explain your situation. They may be able to restore your old account.

...Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment