Thursday, April 19, 2012

Missing Hive in the Tower quest item

I have been trying to complete the Hive in the Tower quest for some time now. I have battled my way up the tower four or five times now but can never get the quest object that is to be in the corner. It is never there. I even went to the top, left the game and returned ten minutes later and still nothing. Then I went to the top and stayed there for about ten minutes and nothing. My hunter is still hanging around up there. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong?|||I answered your question,...why post a new thread?|||Erm.. maybe a silly question but are you in the right tower? The one just inside the Southwind Village gate?

The object you click is always there even if you're not doing the quest, it just doesn't have the quest object sparkles around it (I know cos I cleared the tower when I was bored trying to remember how to start the quest line).

Fight you way to the top of the tower or quicker die at the bottom and rez at the top.

Click the object in the corner and then kill the two wasps that spawn, you loot the object off one of the spawns.|||Sorry I missed where you answered. Thanks for the help|||pro tip:

www.google.com

then type in something along the lines of "wow name of quest or quest objective or npc quest giver"

That will generally bring up several links to various websites* which all will answer your question faster than the 1 hour 20 minutes you waited to get a reply here. According to google I found the answer to your question in less than 1/3 of a second, thought it took a minute or so to actually read the page.





*I prefer wowwiki and wowhead, the other two sites (which are usually closer to the top of the results list) I find to be less...."presentable"

No comments:

Post a Comment