Saturday, April 21, 2012

Looking for a WoW leveling buddy (EU servers)

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of coming back to WoW. I think the reason I quit last time was because A. end game got to a bit of a grind fest and B. No people to level with, I was ok on my main character as I had a guild, but I wanted to start a new character but couldn't find anyone.

So I was thinking what's the opposite of end game and having noone to level with? Beginning game and having someone to play with, ofcourse

Really just looking for anyone who truely wants to level a character, not quit on level 10 or something :) We can do all the quests together and do dungeons and maybe even PvP sometimes if you feel like it. We can truely become BFF

Also we can use Teamspeak or Ventrilo if you like, I have a public server on both programs we can use if you want to use them.

I'm on quite a bit so you won't have to worry about me not being on, if you're not online then I'll just log out of the character we're playing on and I have a rogue that I can level.

Feel free to add me on MSN: bigfoot349@live.co.uk

Oh p.s I don't mind which server or race we are. Except maybe Draenai(sp).

Thanks guys, and really nice site you have here, keep up the good work.|||Hi, welcome back to wow! unfortunately I don't think you'll find anyone here to level with. this is partly because we are split between EU and US realms, plus some of us don't actually play anymore and the ones who do have already leveled more characters than they would ever want. thats not to say that you won't find someone to level with here, but its unlikely. your best bet is to use the recruit-a-friend system with someone in-game or a RL friend. information for it can be found on the official website.

goodluck|||i can level with you prefer RP realm|||I'm looking for a lvling partner too. I'm a lvl 11 lock on Arthas..|||Quote:








I'm looking for a lvling partner too. I'm a lvl 11 lock on Arthas..




This is the second time you've posted this, but I'm gonna cut you some slack here with a couple of explanations.

1. The original poster of this thread cannot play with you, since you and he are essentially playing separate games. He's almost undoubtedly playing the EU client on an EU server, and you're almost undoubtedly playing the US client on an US server. This means even if he wanted to, he couldn't play with you, since you don't exist on his servers.

2. This website's rules state no double posting. Decide where a post goes, post it once, and that's it.|||Hi , I play every now and then and have decided to start again soon once i have sorted out my game , i play on wildhammer eu server ,my main character is about lvl 46 gnome mage but i like having alts and i tend to play them alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment