Thursday, April 19, 2012

Need Help with this quest and other stuff...

Hi, I'm kinda a newb and need sum help with this quest I'm having trouble with!

I doing the "Twisted Hatred" quest that you get when you are a Night Elf and are somewhere around the lvls of 6-10...

I can't seem to be able to complete this quest due to the fact that the guy I need to kill has two other creatures next to him so whenever i fight him I'm fighting like, 3 guy's @ the same time and I always seem to die...

I just would like some help with this quest and was also hoping to make some friends too!

I also need some help with lvling up and going in a few caves/dungeons...

So if there is anyone out there that can help me my name is Cuylermto (named after the Japanese anime [still can't believe i was the 1st to do this name XD]) and im on the island that you start out on when you are a Night Elf! So if you could please come to my aid that would be gr8!!!

thnxs!

>:-(P)|||wowwiki.com



Also ask for help on your server.

FYI, you did not say what server you are on, and on this forum many are EU based with some in the US ... so unless you tell us your server, we really can't help you ingame. Also, if no one here is on your server, and one of us did create a toon on your server to help you...we would be level one, and unable to help anyway.

You can also try your official server forums.|||oh XD sorry i forgot to add that in!!! my bad!

im on the "Arthas" server!

:D?|||That's actually a tricky quest for lvl6 (if you're new). Just wait a few levels - at 9-10 it will be easy enough.|||Quote:








That's actually a tricky quest for lvl6 (if you're new). Just wait a few levels - at 9-10 it will be easy enough.




actually I'm at level 9 right now and it is still a difficult quest...

what i need is to be able to attack one of the creatures from afar so i can take them on one at a time but im a warrior so i have no weapons that can do that...|||nvm! :) Some1 in the game came and helped me with the quest!

all is good!

thnxs though!|||For the future it might be useful to know that your warrior can train in guns, bows and throwing knives and use them to pull mobs from range.|||Yep, I always use a bow to pull mobs with. You don't even have to use the best bow for your level, the cheapest training bow will do to pull them...

But I always change the bow to suit my level with extra buffs + 12 strength, agility etc... as (unless I'm wrong) just having it equipped appears to give you the extra buffs.|||Quote:








For the future it might be useful to know that your warrior can train in guns, bows and throwing knives and use them to pull mobs from range.




That won't help with this quest though. Without some kind of CC you can't pull the boss without 1-2 other mobs.

It's a hard quest to do by yourself even if you have some heirlooms and know how to play your character.|||That depends on where the mob spawns. There's 2 spawns, the other one with only 1 extra mob. I managed to solo it easily as a priest a few days ago. Also, if he has to deal with all 3 at once he can nuke 1 of the adds, die, res and kill the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment