Thursday, April 19, 2012

Authenticator code

Hi

I have played WoW for almost 2 years but had some 2-3 months breaks now and then, and i havent played in 3-4 months now. I wanted to get back in the game now before the expansion to see whats new and I have just deleted everything on my hard disk. I have bought all the previous expansions in addition to the original. The last time this happened i just downloaded it from blizzards site. This time though i cant log in to my account because of this authenticator code. I understand that this is for security measures, but how can I download the game again if i cant log in on my account. and my account is not deleted or being taken over. do i have to buy this authenticator calculator thingy to play again?

Can someone please help me with this issue?|||That means that there is an Authenticator attached to your account.

The only way this happens is if you or someone else went into the account management section of the official site and attached an authenticator to your account.

If it is was you, then get your authenticator out, press the button, and enter the code where propmted to do so.

If you did not have an authenticator, your account might have been compromised in some way.|||so is it possible to remove deattach the authenticator from my account, I never did it in the first place|||You need to contact Blizzard directly.

Did you do any of the following previously:

Sell or give your account to someone else?

Use a powerleveling service or buy gold?

Private server?

Those can compromise your account.

I'd get in touch with Blizzard: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...02231246&sid=1|||no I have never done anything of the above so im pretty frustrated.

Thx for your help|||Contact blizzard and they should be able to resolve this although they might be a little cagey on giving information, they might do it all over email

No comments:

Post a Comment