Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Upgrading account via Paypal.

Hi,

I want to upgrade my account, but I do not have a credit card and I will not get one just for this. Are there any other payment options?

I'm not a paid member, so I can't ask them personally.

EDIT: The official site says there is a Paypal option, but I can't find any links to upgrade options that offer me anything other than a card. Any ideas? If so please link me directly to it.|||Which site are you looking at, the EU or the US one?|||Quote:








Which site are you looking at, the EU or the US one?




The US one. It's not something that's been removed, has it?|||I wouldn't know as I use the EU site.|||Quote:








I wouldn't know as I use the EU site.




Ah, well. Maybe it's best I stop playing while I'm ahead. :/|||Quote:








Ah, well. Maybe it's best I stop playing while I'm ahead. :/




But what about buying cards for prepaid time? I've never used this, so I'm not sure of the details, but I think it was put in as an option for those without credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment