Monday, April 16, 2012

windows 7 instal

hey guys... somehow my friend deleted wow!! :(

now i put in cd it installs to 5% and then this error comes up .....The installer was unable to read the file "D:\download\WoTLK_301_enUS\World_of_Warcraft_WoTLK_Installer_enUS\Installer Tome 2.mpq". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at D:\--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The data being read was "MPQs-1\Classic common\unconditional\Data#common-2.MPQ\World\wmo\Azeroth\Buildings\Stormwind\StormwindHarbor_201.wmo", and the error code was 8.) If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (Converter::Load)

what do i do now? im using windows 7|||Did you check if the missing file is in the indicated folder ?|||Go to Account Management and download it digitally.|||ok guys im downloading wow client from battlenet.. its 9gb, will this include all the expansions??my account is lich king....

after download finishes and also patching will i be able to get to 80 again?

I use to play WoW and I bought all 3 expansions,my friend deleted the game off my computer, and now I wanna play again but I lost my disks, So where can I download burning crusade and LK on my account on battle.net? Ive looked evry where and when i try to download the game the only one i can dowload is the first 1...|||I am fairly sure it automatically downloads the latest expansion that was merged with your Battle.net account (the latest expansion you upgraded your account to). So if you upgraded your account to all 3 expansions already, you should be fine. If not, you'll have to upgrade and redownload.

Your account is also still there, after installing the client again. So if you had a level 80 before, he'll be waiting for you after you install the new client and log in with your account.

As to your original problem, it is basically what the error message says: looks like your cd/dvd is damaged. Losing the client is not a big deal since you can just download it again, losing your account keys is a bigger problem.|||I merged your new thread into this one, because the questions are in the same area. Hope this does not lead to confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment