Wednesday, April 18, 2012

school project

hey all i dunno if im posting in the right place.. and i dont even know if you guys can answer to this question....

my question is if make my own private server will i still be able to play on retail?

i just want my own little server where i can be the onlyone playing... so i can get gm powers have fun and take alot of pictures...

this is going to be a project for school.... i gotta make videos etc haha|||Yup you have posted this in the wrong place
|||Anything to do with private servers is illegal, both in Blizzard's TOS and the rules of this forum.

I'd suggest instead looking into machinima, since it seems relatively supported by Blizzard (more of a gray area to me, but they do post some videos made by machinima artists). That will probably help you avoid getting viruses or your account from being hacked as well.|||We don't support private servers here...as they are illegal.

Thread closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment