Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm so confused about this just please help?

So I had a wow acc, quit, and decided to start a new trial, and thankfully for me, I just found out that old acc got hacked. So I'm on this trial acc, and I want to upgrade to the full version again. But I am freaking OBSESSED WITH GOBLINS! I love 'em so much! But I can't race change to them unless you have cata, so I want to get cataclysm now. But It will be so expensive to buy BC, Wotlk, and Cata, won't it? And don't you have to pay to buy the game irl, then pay to upgrade your acc ONLINE too? But I saw these amazing holiday deals so I want to ask my Dad to buy me the one with WoW, BC, WOTLK, and Cataclysm, for just 60$! But my birthday is on december 12, :0 and I don't want the deal to be gone by then. PLUS, won't I have to pay those sneaky upgrade fees too? It's another problem eventually getting a subscription to it, and I don't wanna spend 60 dollars just to get them, more money just to play them, and more money to keep playing. It's just that upgrade fee that gets me. Or is that not there when you buy online? I'm so confused, please help!





Btw I Mean buy it from the WoW website



WOOHOOO!I just got it! I called my dad and talked him through the login stuff and he bought it for me! Wow! I'm so excited! And the last day of the sale too! So now once I go over there again after December 7th I can be a goblin shaman finally! And even before that I can be a blood elf and draenei so yay!!!

Btw thank you schnellzug If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have a cataclysm account. Ty a lot! :)|||try buying a package which has all of the expansions....

when i started playing wow which is about 1 year ago i think, i bought a package i dont remember how much it was ... it was cheap about 60-80 AU$

the package included 3 months free play.....

so tell your dad to buy it, i usually tell my parents to buy something before my birthday, and get nothing for birthday that day... but you know they cant just dont buy you something on that day

well i hope you understood my english :D

oh and the other is, dont buy it online....

i dont trust them... not 100% safe

go into a pc game shop...

or buy everything from Worldofwarcraft.com

Good luck and happy birthday|||front page of the wow main page

"Act now and get epic savings with $5 World of WarCraft, $5 The Burning Crusade, and $10 Wrath of the Lich King. Gift to a friend or upgrade your account in preparation for the launch of Cataclysm"|||i think that offer gone yesterday|||Quote:








i think that offer gone yesterday




Nope, still valid.

You should check things before saying that they are gone or something/|||Quote:








i think that offer gone yesterday




Todays the last Day of the Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment