Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Am I going to be at a huge disadvantage

My WoW download is almost over, I have the battle chest with 60 day game card. I cant wait to get into the game with a Human warrior. However im going to be so far behind everyone, heck everyone is gearing up for cataclysm and here I am at the start.

My question is will Iever be able to catch up with the other players or will I forever be several games behind?

note I work full time at CVS so im not like some people and can play for like 8+hours a day everyday.

the one thing I have hated about every mmo is starting...because your basically worthless but its so rewarding to max out at the end.|||i just picked up the game a few months ago. I work full time, and have to split my free time between my gf and other obligations. I currently have a level 47 druid. it's been slow going but it's still been fun. the dungeon finder is great and helps you group with people. you really do level fast compared to other games i've played.|||so I cant even seem to stay connected to the server for more than 30 seconds without being booted. I log back in and it keeps booting me ive done this like 30 times in the hour today.



WTF?

Is there a # I can call blizard because Im going to get to the bottom of this or there will be hell to pay|||http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=2329

Start here. If this doesn't work you can then ring Blizzard and destroy them with your rage ;)|||Quote:








http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=2329

Start here. If this doesn't work you can then ring Blizzard and destroy them with your rage ;)




Offers a cash bet on that.

Erinion did you get my email?|||Quote:








Erinion did you get my email?




Yep, sorry, I was away this weekend for a 30th birthday party and managed to spend �80 on booze last night. I'm slightly worse for wear this evening. I will have a look into the tech issue tomorrow if thats ok (although I get the feeling that it's a toughy) ;)|||Quote:








My question is will Iever be able to catch up with the other players or will I forever be several games behind?




I hope you've fixed your connection problems by now.

On your original question: You should have no problems catching up. It may take you some time (a few weeks) but you'll get there.

But don't rush through the leveling process; it's fun and it's the best way to learn how to play your class. And even when you're 85 there's no need to get to the highest-end raids immediately.|||Also there will be a lot of people now leveling the new Worgen and Goblins, and those who just want to experience the new quest lines from 1 - 60

No comments:

Post a Comment