Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do I keybind?

I want to know how I can set it up so when I hit ` I fear my target. I've seen other people in videos have keybinds set-up but I have no idea how to do it. Is it done through the Macro setup?|||You can change the keybind settings as you wish:

press [escape] to enter the game menu --> select 'Key Bindings' --> find what you want to change and change the setting.

Tip: Also get a toolbar add-on (e.g. Bartender) so you can make things easier to find|||Also be aware that there are two places in the "keybindings" section you need to be aware of.

The first one "Action Bar Functions" lets you do the main bar, pet bar, and such.

If you scroll down a bit in keybinding screen, you will come across "MultiActionBar" which is where you can bind the extra bars you can show like the right side bars and extra bottom bars.

It's easy to miss the second set, since you'd expect them to be with the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment