Wednesday, April 18, 2012

is there a public ventrilo server for wow?

sorry! another question :( haha

I was wondering if anyone knows of an active ventrilo server that's just for general WoW players?|||I doubt it (never heard of it). Vent servers are typically guild-based.|||oh :( I can't find a guild in magtheridon that both has ventrilo and isn't a bunch of condescending teenage boys who have never seen a girl before.|||Quote:








oh :( I can't find a guild in magtheridon that both has ventrilo and isn't a bunch of condescending teenage boys who have never seen a girl before.




And how old are you?

Best advice is to look for a relaxed guild that raids and has casual players. like others said, if you find them unpleasant, rude, immature, etc...do a /gquit.



Also it might help to post in the official magtheridon forums and state exactly what you are looking for.|||it was a general question and not a realm related one :/ so posting in the magtheridon forum doesn't seem relevant. I am 21.

update: it's irrelevant now because i made my own guild and am buying my own server >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment