Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wiggle

can i call my character wiggle? or its bad english? if its bad english, how do i spell and use it as a name? sorry my english is bad|||Quote:








can i call my character wiggle? or its bad english? if its bad english, how do i spell and use it as a name? sorry my english is bad




You could call a character Wiggle if you wished, I think, so long as someone else on that realm hasn't used the name already. You would spell it just as you have done but with a capital 'W'.|||so its Wiggle? i was thinking (for example if the word is run, u have to call ur character runner....so i see in wiggle ....no...)

thanks for your help|||you can call your character whatever you like, but please do not spam threads on the same subject.

This will result in the thread being closed by a moderator, and infact, since you already have a thread on this exact same subject in this very forum...this thread is now closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment