Saturday, April 14, 2012

Which class and race.

[:1]So, Which class and race should i play i started as a gnome warrior didn't like it, Tried a Dwarf paladin sucked at tanking. So what to do next, I want a nice PVP class. What would you suggest me everybody is saying warlock is broken while warlock seems nice. And ooh please don't tell me to take humans. Just don't!

But i don't really care if its melee or a spellcaster. Just shout whats high DPS.



And i know there is a thread on ''Which class should i be'' But i just don't know i need help of you guys.



Thanks in advance.|||Mathosian Cleric.

In all seriousness, just go and make a pile of race/class combos and try them out.|||What if you had to choose between Warlock or mage? which one would you do and which race?|||Quote:








What if you had to choose between Warlock or mage? which one would you do and which race?




Why choose?

I have a warlock and a mage. My race choice was purely based on my own preference -- if the race happens to be beneficial to the class, cool enough, but I simply chose based on what I felt the characterization would work with -- like my goblin warlock (or my dwarf warlock eventially) and my night elf mage...|||Dk's tend to be great at pvp, i like warriors but i think shamans tend to be great at pvp too

No comments:

Post a Comment