Monday, April 16, 2012

War Dance Help

Hello. This is my first time playing the game and I am up to the "War Dance" quest as a Tauren. I am supposed to kill the leader of the darker colored Taurens, but I am not allowed to attack him. Every time I click to attack it says I am unable. It's been four hours and I keep popping back in to see if I can attack yet and it says no. I was assuming it was a glitch because there is a large group of players trying to finish the quest and complaining that they cannot attack. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch. Thank you. I have tried posting on gamefaqs and a couple other site with no response so I thought I would try here.|||A quick bit of research shows that others are having this problem as well, but most of the posts I found were more than a week old, and nothing from Blizzard on it.

I would try again after the maintenance tomorrow. If it's still not working, put in a ticket in game. (Actually, you might want to put in the ticket before then, since it can take a while for them to get to tickets.) You can submit a ticket by clicking the help (red question mark icon) in game. When you put in the ticket, make sure you state the problem clearly. (Make sure to include the name of the guy you can't interact with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment