Monday, April 16, 2012

RP Suggestions?

Hello folks! I'm new to the game. It may seem corny to start near Christmas, but we all must start somewhere. Anyway, I'm hoping to find out what Servers are the best for active RPing Guilds, Groups or just play atomsphere. And also, I'm looking for maybe a good solid race and starting point that isn't over played and over done by everyone else!

I'd love some great feedback! Thanks Ahead of time!|||WoW has RP servers, beyond that i can't help much because i play on a PvP-non RP server.|||Any of the RP or RP-PvP servers will have roleplay if you look for it, although on many servers its often limited more to guilds.

Assuming you play on the US/Oceanic servers:

Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord have two of the more active RP communities outside of guilds from the research I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment