Monday, April 16, 2012

Come back, noob

Hey, well I played WoW last year, and got to lvl 32. I stop playing because I didn't know what to do nor whom to ask (Nobody wanted to help me xD). Now I want to come back, and I will probably do it. I need some feedback of what to do. :D I am dwarf hunter lvl 32

Salutations|||What to do ?

Buy gametime, install wow, update to the latest patch, play.

For more information ask more specific questions.|||The game is installed already, but I want to be sure I really want to come back So the question is where i should train from lvl 32.
|||Train in what?|||I meant leveling, srry|||Do you mean what zone to go to that's level appropriate for you?

see below:
|||:o Thanks, perfect|||So how did that information influence your decision on wether to reactivate your account or not ?|||Just watch out for the roving Fel Storm Giant Reaver. It will smoosh you.



and Brann... he'll get you into trouble.Or killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment