Monday, April 16, 2012

How much update expected after installed cataclysm?

Hi, I'm planning to pick WoW up again after 1 year rest, I've uninstalled WoW from my comp back when I decide to give it a break, so to be able to play again I need to reinstall WoW, TBC, WoTLK and Cata. I've been hearing about the massive update requrie after you install Cata, file size ranging from 7GB to 12 GB is this true? (PS I got retail version of all games) or this massive patch only applies to digital downlaod version? thanks in advance|||If you have not played in over a year...you have a large update coming. Cataclysm or not.

Since you have a retail account, just use the CATA disk to install. All the rest of the patches will run on their own.

The massive patch is for everyone :)|||I see, thanks for the help ^^|||Yeah insane update lol|||yea I installed with catacylsm and there were still a bunch of big updates. And my comcast bandwidth cap is approaching the 250gb limit oh boy|||If you buy it today, expect to start playing tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment