Saturday, April 14, 2012

Patches

[:1]When I start WoW and the updater starts will it download every single patch since the version of the game I am playing or will it just download the latest patch. If it doesn't download the latest patch could I just download the latest patch from somewhere like FilePlanet and install it?|||It should just download the latest patch, unless you've re-installed from the CDs.|||Quote:








I'm still getting an error messages




What always works for me is to right-click the WoW-link and select 'Run as Administrator'. If that doesn't work for you have a look at the official Blizzard site for tips.|||Quote:








I'm still getting an error messages




It might help if you actually told us what the error message is or when you are getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment