Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello!

[:1]I'm new to these forums, but not to the game. I did stop playing to join a friend in Rift, but we're thinking about coming back to WoW. However, since both of our accounts are inactive we can't post in the official forums to ask about other servers, since we plan on finding a new one.

I was hoping someone here would be nice enough to post a small message/questionnaire in a few Realm forums for us. Alternatively, maybe a few of you could recommend a good server.

We're looking for US realms, preferably in the Central time zone(or close to). We both like PVP and RP, but prefer PVP servers over RP servers. We don't know what faction we want to play yet, but we're used to Horde(We're thinking about playing Ally just to change things up). We prefer battlegrounds that are fairly balanced, or leaning in the favor of the opposing faction(we like working for our wins). Short(0-4 min) dungeon queues(at low and high levels) are a bonus, and since I intend to play a healer I hope that wont be too hard to find.

The message I tried to post:


Quote:




Hello,

My friend and I were looking to rejoin WoW and we're looking for a new server. I was hoping I could ask a few questions about [Realm Name]. Since we're not sure what faction we will play on yet, we're looking for answers from both factions. :D

1. How friendly/mature/smart is the community?

2. How balanced are the BGs?

3. How long are the dungeon queues, both at low and high levels. (I know I, at least, plan on running some sort of healer.)

4. How is the economy?






Please change "[Realm name]" with the appropriate realm name.

Servers we're looking at: (All are US realms)

Azgalor

Dentarg

Dragonmaw

Drak'Thur

The Venture Co

Zuluhed

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment