Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gaming Computers

[:1]I have never played any of the WOW games before, but I have watched several of my friends play. I recently started thinking about getting involved in this gaming experience and I wanted to seek some advice on gaming computers. I don't want to spend a lot of money on a new computer since I will only be using it for gaming; however, I do want a good quality computer so that everything flows well and doesn't lag.

A friend of mine just bought a new gaming computer and said it was a good deal and worked well. If any of you are experts or have a good understanding on how well of a gaming computer it would be, could you give me your opinion on the computers at agc gaming. I believe the website is http://affordablegaming.biz/. I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I want to know that the computer will work well for gaming.

If you guys could check out the website and let me know if you think it's a good deal, I would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment