Saturday, April 14, 2012

Need some clarification please!

[:1]I recently finished school, and i'm wanting to start WoW again. I had an account, but i haven't used it in about 2 years. I recently logged into it on the wow.europe website (official one) and i noticed a "download game client" link. I'm just wondering, can i download the game, since i have up until Wotlk, or will i have to go through the installation processes again? Much appreciated.

DB|||bump please i need help!|||After downloading the client you will still have to install it, but I THINK it installs itself as it downloads, and it will download everything you need in one sitting, rather than having to switch out a ton of disks.

It's all pretty time consuming whether you DL or use the disks. If you have fast internet, downloading may be faster. Otherwise, you may want to go ahead and use your disks. Google may be able to answer your question a little better.|||Downloading the game client goes pretty fast, since nowadays you can already start playing while the client is still downloading. Core features are downloaded and installed first.

That said, we do not appreciate artificial bumping, it's even in our forum rules. Your thread was still basically at the top of the page, sometimes it takes a bit for people to answer and you just have to be patient. I appreciate your confidence in our advice, but as Talross said, it's not a problem a simple Google search couldn't fix. That's not to say I don't like helping, I don't mean that at all, but be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment