Monday, April 16, 2012

Great Guide for Beginners

I just tried this guide out and I'm a newb. I got to say it really helps and was worth my money. It isn't that expensive either, I'm already lvl 56. Here's the link check it out http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

I'm not advertising, I'm just letting you guys know that it helped me.

Thanks

Link edited out and replaced

-snow|||colour me cautious, but I'm not clicking that link ^^|||It's just a link....|||Its a clickbank link. They are usually bad news.

Think i'll also pass.|||Ditto. I don't click Clickbank.

Also, advertising is against the forum rules. You say it's not advertising, but I can say that water isn't wet and that doesn't make it true.

...Ren|||Bah, I'm in a good mood and I am actually curious whether you will be back. Let's just say that your reply in this thread saved your forum account.

A couple of points:

  • As Renata said, saying that you don't advertise, doesn't make it any less advertising. Clickbank links from random users are not clicked upon and are usually grounds for an instant ban.

  • Don't pay for guides when there are free guides available on the internet. The best and most thorough one for beginners, in my opinion, is actually the one on the official website (the link I replaced your clickbank crap with).

  • Leveling guides are, in my opinion, not beginner's guides. Beginners should smell the roses and discover the game on their own pace, rather than reach the level cap in a week's time, while understanding nothing about the rest of the game.



I am giving you a second - and last - chance. Welcome to our forums. In the mean time, check out our rules and do let us decide what advertising is and what not.|||Ok, sorry for posting this, you can lock the thread if you want. I only bought because, I thought it would help. I'll look more guides online, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment