Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Cheap Gaming Laptop

[:1]Hey guys! I have been a fan of Warcraft/WoW for years now but never got to really play it, I had just played a trial version. On that time I had ever played the trial I was always on something like 18 - 30FPS which of course is not good. This had stop me from purchasing the game, so I never really got to play it. At the moment I am looking for a REALLY cheap Gaming Laptop. I don't know what to look for, this Laptop has to be able to play WoW at Ultra Settings. If anyone can help me, or have any questions please reply.|||Never go too cheap, it's a false economy. I had an Alienware laptop which lasted be a few years and it was not the most expensive in the range. However I would presume that most Laptops with Decent 3D card in them these days will handle WoW pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment