Saturday, April 14, 2012

YIkes! argent tournament

[:1]I am currently about 15 tokens away from being a champion with all 5 of the cities int he argent tournament.



I am currently exalted with the argent crusade



and I am also exalted with orgrimmar



i was told to unlock the tournament quartermaster i need to be exalted with the 4 other cities within the tournament.



My question is how would i go about becoming exalted at level 85 with these cities?



Do the city tabards work at level 85?



how can i grind to exalted with all these cities at my level? are daileys still available or available at all? HELP!|||The city tabards work at 85 and the tournament dailies also work.|||You can choose "champion's writ" from certain argent dailies in order to purchase city rep commendations.

By far the fastest way would be to just go to the starter zones and do the quests (you get full rep, and since Cata you can likely do them all over again). I have a 29 twink I've been working towards the Ambassador title with, and I got to half way through revered with most cities from about honored pre-cata just from repeating the starter zone quests.

Also, since the Lunar Festival is around, the various elders also reward across the board rep with Alliance/Horde when you get their coin.|||Quote:








You can choose "champion's writ" from certain argent dailies in order to purchase city rep commendations.





That's how i pushed all my main city reputations in wrath. But that was while doing these dailies was the high end thing to do, daily wise. I dont know if it still is faster than doing low level quests etc.|||Since Cata's release I've found that hardly any of the quests give me any sort of Rep.

Whereas on my last three toons I was either Revered or Exalted with all 5 Factions by the mid 40's and Exalted with them all by 60 (without donations).

Post-cata; even after repeating most of the old starter quests and completeing all the new quest lines, I simply ran out of rep quests for Silvercity, TB and DTrolls. I found a lot of the quests just gave rep for the Bilgewater lot instead.

I assumed they were simply pushing people to do more Dungeons and wear one of the fancy tabards to gain rep.|||Quote:








You can choose "champion's writ" from certain argent dailies in order to purchase city rep commendations.




The problem with that is that the alternate choice is the purse, which now has a 100% drop rate on a champion's seal. So, if your reason for doing the tournament is heirloom gear/pets/pretty much anything on the vendor, you probably want those seals.|||Quote:








The problem with that is that the alternate choice is the purse, which now has a 100% drop rate on a champion's seal. So, if your reason for doing the tournament is heirloom gear/pets/pretty much anything on the vendor, you probably want those seals.




Back when I did these dailies, the alternative was a purse that just contains lots of gold. I think.|||Quote:








Back when I did these dailies, the alternative was a purse that just contains lots of gold. I think.




It always had a chance for a seal, but they've upped the percentage.|||Quote:








Back when I did these dailies, the alternative was a purse that just contains lots of gold. I think.




A purse would look good on you|||Any combination of:

- Get Champion's Writs

- Get the tabard and do dungeons

- Do low-level quests

- If it's still available, hand in wool/silk/mageweave/... cloth in the major cities

No comments:

Post a Comment