Saturday, April 14, 2012

Willing To Help Newcommers In-game

[:1]Hello, my name is Nido i have played World of Warcraft for a little over 5 years now and have alot of experience with the game. I have leveled multiple toons and have a 60+ of every class avaliable. (1/27/11) I would be more than happy to help anyone make their account and get them started. No cheats or scams i promise. I just know how frustrating a new game can be and i am going to do my best to make it easier. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions.

-Nido|||Hello Nido, I have been playing for a few months now, I have reached lvl 80 and still have no idea how to play. I think I could do with some help|||i doubt you still want to help but i joined yesterday and i was wondering if i can get onto the main isles on a trial account, not stuck on the tutorial one|||Quote:








i doubt you still want to help




I am quite sure he'll never read this anymore.

On a trial account, the only limit level-wise is that you can level to 20. I am fairly certain you can go anywhere you can go before that level.

Since you are talking about isles, could it be that you started a Goblin? That is not a tutorial isle, it's a starting zone. Every race has its own starting zone, and in the case of a Goblin, you can't leave the area in the beginning as it is dictated by the story line. When you leave the isles, you will be level 12-ish.

The other two races not starting on either Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms, the main isles, are Night Elves and Draenei. They can leave those area's by boat at any time they desire.|||So you can't even jump off the pier a swim/corpse jump to Org?

No comments:

Post a Comment