Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where is Tarenar Sunstrike?

[:1]I want to recieve his quest 'Argent Call:Northdale', but I cannot find him at Northpass tower (50,20) in Eastern Plaguelands. That's where he is supposed to be located according to this guide that I am using. Could this have been a mistake on this guide? If so then where is he?I'm not following the guide wrong, the guide gives you a compass and shows you how far away you are from your destination but when I get there there's no Tarenar sunstrike.|||If I'm not mistaken, that quest is part of a long chain, and his location depends on what phase you currently are. The chain starts at the entrance of Eastern Plaguelands. As he is traveling with a caravan, it depends on where the caravan currently is.

I haven't got a big issue with leveling guides, they just make me go "meh". When people just blindly try to follow them, you get these questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment