Saturday, April 14, 2012

Download Time?

[:1]I just installed WoW and now its asking me to download about 10 gigabites of information? Is this because i have not purchased cataclysm?

Is there a way to speed this up, ie buying the game instalation disks

or will i have to download all 10 gigs anyway. Below is a picture of my screen

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...installer.jpg/|||This is perfectly normal. If you buy the physical copy of the game, you will still have to download patches.

On the plus side, when that bar reaches the "playable" region, you can log in and play. The game installs the core features first, so you can actually launch the game as quickly as possible, while the other features continue to install in the background.|||oh ok cool, second question though, how come my download started out at 150 kb/s pretty steadily for about 10 minutes then dropped into the thirties, is this a blizzard thing or something on my network. Also if i exit the installer and resume it will it mess it up? Thanks for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment