Thursday, April 12, 2012

Very new to the game, Leveling boring want friends

[:1]Hi, im new to the game, i came across this forum and i come looking for help. I recently jst started playing WoW about a month ago. My highest level char is a 32 Orc Shaman. I want some friends to play with, ill even start a new character if i have to. it jst gets boring. Message me your server and ill come to yuou, but PLEASE please help me, i like playing this game, jst not alone..|||on most servers theres alot of leveling/casual guilds, just look around in one of the capitals and you should see them recruiting people, good way to get to know people on your server|||there isnt tho! im in orgrimmarlooking everyday! but to no avail.=[|||what server are you on now?|||Have you tried looking on your server's forums in the official forums? There are guilds recruiting there every day.

...Ren|||Quote:








Hi, im new to the game, i came across this forum and i come looking for help. I recently jst started playing WoW about a month ago. My highest level char is a 32 Orc Shaman. I want some friends to play with, ill even start a new character if i have to. it jst gets boring. Message me your server and ill come to yuou, but PLEASE please help me, i like playing this game, jst not alone..




You'd have better luck looking on your official forums realm server... this forum is split between EU and US continental servers, etc. Don't give up on your current character/server, just try this request there. (And have you tried posting in city general chat, occasionally, that you're looking for a guild?|||try this:

1. go into a city

2. type "/join 2"

3. type "/2 Level 32 Orc Shaman looking to join social guild for fun leveling"

4. ????

5. Profit|||You might also notice people looking for others to sign a guild charter. Go ahead and do so, when the guild forums you'll have a few people with you.

If you turn out not to like the guild you are in, you can type /gquit.|||I'm looking for a lvling partner. I'm a lvl 11 lock on Arthas..|||Quote:








I'm looking for a lvling partner. I'm a lvl 11 lock on Arthas..




/me points upwards in the thread that has all sorts of suggestions on how to find friends in game.

This is a website split between eu and us servers. Split between Alliance and Horde. Pvp and Pve. Normal and RP. It's really not the best place to try and look for a leveling partner on any specific server location. I'm going to assume you mean Arthas US, being in Michigan, and not the same named European server. (Most posters here are EU players, honestly)

No comments:

Post a Comment