Thursday, April 12, 2012

us or eu server?

[:1]hello everyone

i live in hungary

my friends play on european server.. its called bloodcalp

they said its a hungarian server..

i was just thinking that if i go bg on a european server , what will happen?every ppl will be speaking in a other language??since there is hungarian english german frencs servers...and bg and df is crossrealms

thanks alot

and please tell me what worths playing on us or eu?

i mean where r more ppl and stuff?

atm im playing on a us server but the problem is the time difference

and my last quaestion is.. is arena cross realms too?|||Cross realm in Europe does not mean that everyone just blabbers their own language. A lot of the European servers are English speaking anyway. There are of course always numbnuts who insist on speaking their native tongue in a party, but that's the minority... Then again, I play on an English speaking server and I for one really don't want to speak my own language in-game, it's weird. That said, I come from a part of Europe where we don't have a problem with English and where TV shows are never dubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment