Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sorry, another Class/Race thread.

[:1]I was wondering if you guys could help me pick a race/class, I will be as detailed as possible (for a nub) and hopefully you guys can help, the molten wow private servers just went up with a 1x server :D

I'd like a pet. something to help me solo, I always find that fun, ranged, but melee is cool too. Hunters seem to fit, but I don't want to be a loner forever >_>

If, there's no pet class that would work under those circumstances, I'd like to be a good Solo DPS class that useful in Raids. Healing would be nice but not necessary, I remember trying out a few classes and getting owned my Heal priest would always die, and I really like my hunter, I just don't see where I would fit in instances. So hopefully there's another pet class.

Thank You so much for your answers ^_^|||Hunters can be good at crowd control, including straight up immobilizing an enemy. Hunters are very powerful in the current patch, at all levels really.

Hunters have instant attacks, a deaggro button, a variety of utility skills.

IF you like Hunter then play Hunter. Learn to use all of your skills. Be as good as you can be and people will be glad to see you in the group.

The other pet class is a Warlock. A Death Knight specced into Unholy also counts, becasue he gets a permanent ghoul, but since he is wearing full plate he has no particular need for a pet. Also you have to reach level 55 to make a Death Knight.

No comments:

Post a Comment