Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need some help!

[:1]I am currently a level 70 Undead Warlock and I need some help getting geared, and also some tips on what to do next. During my time playing I didn't really get to learn much because my friend referred me for his own benefit, and just pretty much quickly ran me through everything because we had triple exp. I know a decent amount about the game to get around and I will probably understand what you guys tell me. I really want to start playing again without the feeling of not knowing what to do. By the way, I have WOTLK, but not cata.

Thanks!|||Unless you're really into PVP, then just carry on with the Northrend quests upgrading gear with the quest rewards and drops.

You could combine this with running dungeon�s via the DF tool for their better drops; you could even level up by purely doing dungeons over and over again, but as a DPS toon there will be an occasional wait.

At a round lvl 76 /78 you can get the first of the green Cata gear (well I guess you can without Cata installed??), these are a huge improvement on most of the LK items even the lvl 80 ones and for this alone it worth getting and upgrading to Cataclysm IMO.|||I think the lowest Cata BoE stuff I've seen is lvl 77 and there's usually items in the AH - just be prepared to pay good gold for them.

Reading between the lines, it seems as if you didn't really benefit from the RaF speed boost. Unless there's a good reason not to, why not start a new char (you can have up to 10 per server, with a max of 50 in total) and go through at a more measured pace? Enjoy the trip, as it were :-)

If you don't want to do that, then I aggree with Elder Warlock - Northrend is your best option, both questing and instances.

No comments:

Post a Comment